Thursday, October 17, 2013

Malcom blog


Hello,
This paragraph  is based on me trying to accomplish my 1st blog ever but before I do so let me tell you little about myself.

My name is Malcom W. I attend Okemos High School as a student and I am also into sports, such as football, basketball, and my favorite track as me being a teenager I make sure I keep myself busy so I don't get into trouble.

So I am determined and dedicated to be the best athletic in my school. Another thing about me how I keep myself busy when my sports are over is by training for them so when they come around again I can be better than I was once before.

Things I like to do out of school is read motivational books by Eric
Thomas and watch clips on him on YouTube.com also to fish to take my stress away and learn the way of patience and also to relax and become in a better state of mind.

A new thing I would like you to do bloggers on your free time is to mediate and see what it can do for you.

14 comments:

  1. I look forward to reading your blog. I like how the fact read motivational books. I agree, it does take a lot of stress off you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting on my blog appreciate it a lot, however i intend on reading your blog and commenting on it with helpful comments.

      Delete
  2. Nice man you must be really motivated i must be a good role model

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha funny Chris N. But yes motivated a lot to deal well and achieve the goals that are set at a high rate. And i also plan on viewing your blog and commenting on it. thanks a lot bro.

      Delete
  3. JMO REALQUICK. man i like how your positive. stay out of trouble. JUST DO YOU.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking forward to reading this blog. Do big things in track this year..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice, what do you think you are going to blog about?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Malcolm, I like what you had to say about working hard and staying determined even in the off-season so that when you come back next year you are one step closer to achieving your goals. I think that is a great message as it applies to many aspects of life not just sports and to all different kinds of people

    ReplyDelete
  7. Malcolm your blog seems it is going to be very interesting and your work ethic seems like it is very good. You seem like you keep your self very busy when do you ever find time for fun

    ReplyDelete
  8. Malcolm, your blog seems pretty chill its cool how you do a lot of sports to stay out of trouble. Good luck with any up coming sports

    ReplyDelete
  9. post more things on your blog its supper boring!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Malcom- Make a new blog post man you have been slacking bro , you had this same picture for months.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello Malcolm, Your blog is very interesting how you do a lot of sports and stay out of trouble. Sport is a great thing helps you to be healthy and active in school or other things.after reading your blog i want to participate in and sports good work keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi malcom- I can still see you haven't posted anything new. I wonder what your grade is in the class? but Man i love the pictures especially cause I am in one of them. The more I look at your tack pictures, i wonder why your so skinny but it will change during lifting this year. Add some pounds on you man. But i recommend! you posting more things and Probably do a different background or something not sure. Just do something your interested in that's the easiest I think. But ill be looking forwarded for New! post from you bro.

    ReplyDelete